Mom’s NO LIST | Hoodie
It started as a joke. I’d leave the teenagers home alone and say, “Remember the rules, no playing ball in the house, no fighting, no answering the phone ‘City Morgue’ and NO chewing tobacco.” Every. Single. Time. They did something stupid while I was out. So I had to make a list. Mom’s NO LIST is a real list, created from real, stupid things. Warning: Never microwave raw eggs in their shell.
- Fire OR FIREWORKS!!!
- Inhaling foreign substances
- Chewing tobacco
- Microwaving non-microwaveable items
- Abuse of Christmas decorations
- Breaking shit
- Mooning people
- Making each other pass out
- Ruining Christmas by looking at presents
- Making mom unhappy
Because when momma ain’t happy, Ain’t nobody happy. And that’s the truth.